Treadmill Running with NYRR and Mile High Run Club
Looking to change up your training routine, especially during the cooler winter months? Visit our friends at Mile High Run Club for an indoor running experience that'll help you meet and surpass your goals and provide a fresh way to add speed and hill intervals to your routine.
Mile High Run Club is New York City’s premier running studio and offers classes led by elite, professional, and Olympic runners. Expert, high-energy coaching paired with great music is the studio's formula for success.
Classes are designed for all skill levels, so whether you’re new to running or preparing for a marathon, you can run at a pace that is comfortable for you, surrounded by other runners and coaches offering encouragement.
Be prepared to mix it up with speed, tempo, and hills in the following classes:
- DASH28 is a foundation-building class that starts with 28 minutes of running followed by strength and power training with kettlebells. Running during the strength portion is not permitted.
- DIRTY 30 is a 30-minute running-only class.
- HIGH45 is a 45-minute running-only class.
- THE DISTANCE is a 60-minute advanced class.
- THE BUILD is a 45 minute strength training class.
- You are in control of the run. Go at your own pace.
- Train to run 5Ks, 10Ks, half-marathons, marathons, and more
- Improve both speed and endurance
- Boost confidence and mental toughness
- Fun and encouraging environment
- Great music
- Locker rooms and showers
First class at Mile High Run Club? Create an account and call the studio to book your first class for just $25.
NYRR members pay a special rate of $29/class after their first ($25) class. Use promo code NYRRFLYHIGH.
What to Wear
Comfortable and breathable workout attire. You must wear running shoes.